Sunday, November 20, 2005

Alright folks, short update.

'Tis Sunday, tired as all get out.
Still not loving the work life.
There is no work getting done around the house.
Holiday are apoun us like the Vandals sacking Rome.

BTW, what is the deal with everyone trying to tell you to stop being a "bah hum bug" or a "Grinch" during the holidays?!? I mean really, do folks think that people aren't already aware that they are not in the spirit of things for some reason, and that they ought to cheer up a bit. Folks, ask a question, offer a shoulder, be kind to someone. Berating someone who is not in the holiday spirit is like giving someone with a heartattack a good scare; you might like it, but is not a good thing for the recipient.

continuing on:

I still am single.
Friends are always asking for help, and I am a "great guy".
Friends forget about me, or just don't remember me sometimes.
I need to go to bed and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Who am I kidding, tomorrow is Monday, lets hope Tuesday is good.

Sorry bout the mope-fest, just been a tought few weeks.

Later folks,

The really really really tired guy, Matt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me and we can talk anytime. It is the "holiday season" and you are not alone in feeling the way you do.

AC

Unknown said...

Don't worry about those people calling you a grinch. Those people are so taken up celebrating for the sake of celebrating, that they forget the true meaning of some holidays. In the end, holidays are all fluff, but little substance.