Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ok, so I am bad about updating this thing..... sorry.

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas Season, I know mine has been filled with parties, get-togethers, family visits, and all the drama that goes along with those things. I did get some very cool gifts for Christmas and my Birthday (Yesterday), among them, a "Darth Tater" potato head doll, it is about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I want to take a chance to request some prayers, one for a friend with some health issues, that the doctors can diagnose what they have and find a way to cure or treat it. Also, prayers for my friend that was robbed a few weeks ago, hope that they get everything back in order. Prayers for my Church for the new year, that the direction and decisions are of God, and not leadership or the congeration. And also I would pray that everyone has a fun and safe New Years, and a great 2006.

I will be posting more soon, and maybe even a few pictures on the photo blog.

3 comments:

Dezi said...

Darth Tater!!! I looked that up online and it is a hoot! Whoever gave it to you obviously shares my taste in present-giving (and sense of humor). I think David needs one of those!

Dezi said...

Darth Tater! I was curious after reading your post and saw it online. What a hoot! Whomever gave that to you obviously shares my taste in gift-giving (and sense of humor.) I think David needs one of those!

Anonymous said...

Dezi,

This is Matt's sister and I thought Darth Tater was absolutely hilarious when I saw it! It just has "Matt" or "Dave" written all over it! Yeah, I found it on a website called stupid.com (seriously). I think that it is cuter in person than on the internet though. Hope everyone is off to a great start in the new year.