Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well, I actually had a good morning today, which considering the week I just had was amazing. I am actually well rested and relaxing today. I am not sure if i will do responsible stuff today or be a bit of a slug, some advice would not be un appreciated, if folks like to give that out.

I found out this week that I was passed over for a promotion, and the guy who got it is someone who I trained, who I taught everything that he knows. He will not be as good of an engineer as I, however he might not be a bad administrator. The decision by my boss has made my path further in my career much clearer now, as I know it will not be with my current company.

I have spent this morning cooking a quick breakfast and watching the Olympics, HD tv is the best for watching Hockey. I watched the women's game and it was great, with HD you can easily pick out the puck.

Well i will hopefully get better about posting on here and keeping folks updated. Hope everyone is well.

Have a good Saturday kids.

1 comment:

Dezi said...

I LOVE watching hockey!!! I'm watching the women's hockey right now. What an exciting sport!!