Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hey there folks, I simply wanted to say that the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is actually kinda fun. I got the chance to see Pat Green perform and he did a pretty good job.

It is fun, however there were quite a few "prosta-tots", the high school hoochie girls. My buddy John coined the term and it made me laugh for about 5 minutes.

If you ever get the chance to go to the rodeo, I would recommend that you do. It is a very enjoyable experience. The performance was good, the fair was interesting. I enjoyed just watching some of the folks out there. I will probably post some of my pictures on the photo blog.

have a great weekend, everyone,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't post any of those prosta-tot pictures! That would be horrible to have in a post right before your Bible study one. I have to remind mine (prosta-tots and prosta-pimps) to tuck in their shirts on a daily basis, we are not discussing that kind of Chemistry in my class. ;)

AC

Dezi said...

I am flabbergasted by what parents will let their children wear! I would have never been allowed outside the house dressed like a lot of the teens today. I always want to tell them to put some clothes on!