Monday, June 18, 2007

Random

But that is what you get for reading my blog.

So I recently found one of the most engrossing, and entertaining sports on the planet, America's Cup racing. It is totally fascinating to watch 2 boats that both "obey" the rules race. It is like a NASCAR race on wind power. I have had the chance to watch it at lunch these days, and it is really a nice break in the day.

I believe that the two competitors are a team from Switzerland, and New Zealand. personally I am pulling for the New Zealanders, at least they speak English (of a sort).

Really, if you ever get a chance to check it out, it is very interesting, like a chess match, car race, and meteorological contest all rolled into one nice portable package.

That is the randomness for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Formula One still wins! Thanks for looking at my blog, I am setting it up to torture my students next year and appreciate your feedback. :)

AKC