Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend

Well, as I sit here in Robert and Becca King's dining room I am struck by a few passing thoughts. One of them is that I am the only person in this house who is awake yet, one of the others is how great this weekend has been.

I have driven 3/4 across the state of Texas, for a wedding, and endured a blizzard. Now I have been told that as far as blizzards are concerned, this one was more of an off brand smoothie treat, that is a DQ joke if it missed btw. To my poor cold adverse, snow fearing mind it was a very odd, yet very real natural disaster.

So weather count for the last 12 months, Hurricane Ike, Spring '09 blizzard. I can only fear what happens this summer.

Besides the weather the wedding was beautiful, and I got to take quiter a few photos, and hopefully will get some of them posted soon. I am also going to try and have photos of the trip here and back.

Well it has been a great weekend, and I hate to cut it off, but I gotta get to work tomorrow.

Why does life always have to intrude?

No comments: