Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wow, This was a kinda fun weekend. I went biking 2 times this last weekend and I finally finished 2 trails. I got out to the "Bowl" at Terry Hershey Park, and I also finished the "Green Trail" at Memorial. These are fairly good trails with roots and hills and all sorts of stuff. I think it is a pretty good accomplishment, and if you disagree too bad.

I am still working at losing weight these days, however the progress has slowed down a bit, I figure I have basically burned the easy part so far now it is down to the nitty gritty. I guess all of the cook outs and BBq's I have gone too have not helped either. I am just keeping one thing in mind, everything is an improvement, if I am going to meet my personal goals, I have to stay the course. Discouragement is worse then a few slices of pizza, or an extra serving of anything.

I am also trying to stay positive about other thing these days, but it does take some time. Basically I have always had low self esteem and I have to work really hard to get it up to a healthy level. I have recently done a few "personality" things, and courses, and for the most part I am doing what I should. I guess it is just difficult when everyone else is not doing their part.

I had a great 4th, and I hope soon to be able to post some of my pictures so everyone can see them.

Other than that, have a great week and a safe weekend everyone,

No comments: