Sunday, August 07, 2005


Howdy Folks,

I know it has been a while since I wrote, however it has been a very difficult week or so and I feel justified in taking it a bit easy.

I thought that this week I would share some fun links I have collected:

http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/index.html

That is where the map above came from, it is a GPS trace of the trail, pretty cool huh?

Another fun link is ThinkGeek. Really cool site if you are all about embracing the inner Geek. Hey what can I say, I am a Geek and I am probably smarter than you?? :) he he he, Just kidding, if you are reading this you are smart enough already, and only getting smarter.

Another fun one is Television Without Pity, a place that takes snark and refines it to a true artform. If you watch any TV and want to see what they have to say on some certain shows, check it out, they are really funny sometimes.

Ok this one is easy, easy as pie. Sorry that joke was just asking to be made. I love to go and visit FoodNetwork, it is fun and informative and some really good ideas for meals.

Other than that, I hope everyone has a good week and all that jazz, I will try and post an update sometime this week.

Later folks,

No comments: