Thursday, July 28, 2005

Life, and the things that go with it.

don't you just love life sometimes, I am actually not being sarcastic when I say that, for once. I really do sometimes just plain love life, or rather seeing God in the little things that can really make a day better.

Things like :

1) A great Sunset after you had an annoying day and just happened to sit down to dinner facing west.

2) Random phone calls from friends just calling to say hey.

3) Doing a great job at work and actually having someone praise you for it. Almost like someone actually notices that you are a good person to have around.

4) Having change be a $1.97, and getting $2 back, some folks don't mind the $0.03, and it is nice to see that is a store.

5) Seeing my bathroom scale with smaller number almost ever day.

6) Just knowing that all of these things are part of God's creation, and reminding yourself that He really does care and is concerned with your life.

I thought I would drop those few thoughts on folks, and maybe ever brighten someone's day up.

Hey if you get a chance leave me a comment, it is nice to know some folks really do read this. Have a great night ya'll and enjoy God's creation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, My name is Heather I hear a lot about you from Dez, she is my best friend, I think it is really cool to go on mission trips and I wish to go on one with my church one day. I have been to Mexico many times. It is a lot of fun to help the people down there. Well, God Bless and have a great rest of week