Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wow, what a heck of a week and only Tuesday. It has been a rough week so far and not looking to get any easier. However, I got a double dose of one of my few guilty pleasures.

Oh get your mind out of the gutter people!!

It is another of my TV shows. I will say though that i only watch like 6 hours of shows a week, plus sports, but that is more recreation than anything else. Meanwhile back to the show, House. I just love the non-stop snark and sarcasm and slamming that goes on, it makes that sort of evil mean part of my heart leap with joy. I simply enjoy getting to watch a show with a lovable mean guy who spouts venom with every step, yet is respected by everyone.

Enough of the rampant fanboyisms, I am going to try and get to bed early tonight, try and have a good day tomorrow.

BTW, Space Opera, is not a term i invented, it is a term that is used to describe a work of science fiction that is grand in scale, scope, and drama. Good examples are the Star Wars series by G. Lucas, 2001 by S. Kubrick, and to an extent Star Trek.

Hope everyone is well, and have a great week, write a comment if you get a chance.

No comments: