Monday, March 12, 2007

Life, and other similar things

Ok, so life is FREAKING insane these days.

I am so tired of dealing with everything it makes me want to scream, and I would; however most of my windows are open as my Flipping AC is busted and I gotta cool the place of a bit. Thank the lord that the days have been mild for Texas, and I am close to having a fix available.

BTW, for all you folks out there in houses, or looking to buy, let me make a recommendation. Find folks who are fix-it types, hang out with them, and ask if you need help. I have found that by listening and asking questions you can learn TONs about everything. Like today, I got someone to drop the quote on service just be taking a photo of my AC unit's nameplate and reading it, the refrigerant was the cheaper kind. Asking where it was helped me get a better quote. Other things to know about are folks who can give hints on repairs, replacements, plumbing, electrical, etc.... One of the big ones that I trust my sister and a few other folks on is decorating. I have a guys taste and that is saying something. I have a decently decorated house with a few bright spots, but i have not repainted or anything.

Other than the AC and all the joy that goes with that, life has been insane. It is like a trip on a river......... in a barrel...... of snakes........ over a waterfall. I have been trying to take some time off for myself, and to relax. I have only found things to fill that time up with and make sure that I have more worries to deal with. Someone please help me!

Ah.... I am such a drama king sometimes. Life is actually good, and it might be getting better soon. matter of fact, after recent events, getting worse would be an accomplishment, and that is not a challenge. I am glad I have such wonderful parents, who when I am going off the rails will help bring me back and calm me down. Friends who care alot, about Me. Places I belong and I can feel important in, and needed. A church group that will accept and love me for who i am, no matter what.

Screw it, I am going to try and be positive:

I don't have a busted AC system, I have a house with great natural ventilation.

I don't have a house that is tough to keep up, I have a house, and I love it.

I don't have a church that I have to go to, I have a place that loves, and cares, and totally gets me.

I don't have annoyances, I have moments to let Jesus show. Like on the phone with a person having a day worse than mine, just taking 30 seconds to say howdy and ask how their day is, apparently it makes some folks happy.

OK, enough vent-rambling, it is dinner time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you learned to be positive! "Eeyore no more"; I should make signs for you. We do care about you muy mucho and I love decorating your house. I am running out of places to decorate mine...
:)

AKC