Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Huh????

Ok, so this I really dont get.... why when everything is going well do i get a bad case of the "hate me's"??

I have a good Job, even thought it is not perfect.

I have the best girl friend I could bever hope for.

I have friends who care for me.

So why am I so discontent? Could I be such a perfectionist that I let even a little thing like an "off" day get me down on my self? Am I that petty, that things are so good, but that one little bit of dist drives me to depression?

I got not clue, oh well, here is to hoping sleep helps with the answer.

later folks,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps there's something deeper that's bothering you and you need to take a significant amount of time to do some free writing -- let one thought follow another, and ask yourself why in answer to following thoughts and perhaps you will come to some conclusions.

Anonymous said...

don't let satan make you feel discontent - think of the blessings in your life and remember that everyone has days they feel the way you do. the last thing satan wants for you is to feel joyful & pleased with your journey in Christ.
Just speaking outta love for a fellow believer.